Hudson ISD offers a full-day Pre-K program on the Peavy Primary campus.
Enrollment requirements are:
(1) Family must meet income requirements for free or reduced priced lunches
(2) Proof of family income for thirty (30) days prior to enrollment.
(3) Child's certified birth certificate
(4) Child's social security card
(5) Child's current immunization record with TB test and results after their three year old birthday.
(6) Two proofs of residency for family (utility bills, lease, electric bill, water bill, or land-line phone bill)
(7) Parent(s) Drivers License or ID card
*(8) If a family receives SNAP benefits, child will qualify for Pre-K. Copy of eligibility letter is required for verification.
|First Bell||7:50 AM Report to class|
|Second Bell||7:55 AM Class begins|
|Third Bell||3:15 PM Car Rider Dismissal|
|Fourth Bell||3:30 Pm Bus Rider Dismissal|
Pre-K Faculty and Staff
(replacing Mrs. Thomas)