SEESAW is the Learning Management System used at Peavy Primary. It supports both onsite and distance learning.
Students access SEESAW through their CLEVER account.
Parents are encouraged to create a SEESAW Parent Account to view student work, announcements, etc.
Hudson ISD offers a full-day PreK program on the Peavy Primary campus, 7:55 AM -3:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
(1) Child must be four (4) on or before Sept. 1 of the current school year.
(2) Family must meet income requirements for free or reduced priced lunches.
(3) Proof of family income for thirty (30) days prior to enrollment.
(4) Child’s certified birth certificate
(5) Child’s social security card
(6) Child’s current immunization record with TB test and results after their three year old birthday
(7) Two proofs of residency for family (utility bills, lease, electric bill, water bill, landline phone bill)
(8) Parent(s) Driver’s License or ID card
* (9) If a family receives SNAP benefits, child will qualify for PreK. Copy of eligibility letter is required for verification